HEATING & Air CONDITIONING MAINTENANCE
Customers often ask if they really need routine heating and air conditioning maintenance. Similar to how cars need regular tune-ups for smooth operation, your heating and air conditioning systems are mechanical equipment that requires periodic inspections and maintenance.
Get Started Now
Schedule Your Appointment Online Today!
Breathe Easy With Regular Heating Maintenance
Cook Home Services has provided quality comfort and home improvement services to Montgomery County and surrounding areas since 1978. We are committed to meeting your needs with 100% satisfaction.
Issues throughout your home can happen at any time. Some issues can be prevented through regular maintenance. Breathe easy and avoid inconveniences with a maintenance plan from Cook Home Services.
Your home has multiple systems that help you maintain a comfortable living environment. Just like a doctor’s appointment, your home systems need routine checks and inspections to make sure that they are in good working order.
Our maintenance plan allows us to see and review the status of your systems. Our goal is to give your home a clean bill of health. However, if there are issues, this allows you to know what systems need repairs or updates.
Wondering if your furnace is working correctly? Here are five signs you may need heating repair:
- High energy bills. If your energy bills are higher than usual, it may be because your heating system is not operating efficiently. Our team of experienced technicians can diagnose and repair the problem to help you save money on your energy bills.
- Frequent cycling. If your heating system is turning on and of frequently, it may be due to a faulty thermostat, dirty air filter or other issues. Did you know that some modern smart thermostats even provide alerts when they detect too-frequent cycling? When this occurs, just call Cook!
- Strange noises. If your heating system is making unusual noises, such as banging, squeaking or rattling, it may indicate a problem with the blower motor, ignition system or other components.
- Inadequate heat. If your heating system is running but not providing enough heat to keep your home comfortable, it may be due to a clogged filter, faulty thermostat or other issues.
- Poor indoor air quality. If you notice an increase in dust, debris or other pollutants in your home, your heating system may not be filtering the air correctly. We can help you improve your indoor air quality by repairing or replacing your heating system filter.
Starting At Less Than 50 Cents Per Day
Cook Home Services has a Service Partner Plan that starts for as little as $14.95 per month – that’s less than 50 cents a day for the added protection and peace of mind you and your family will enjoy as Plan members. It’s also a lot less than the cost of a major repair that was needed because a system wasn’t properly cared for. And while Cook Home Services can’t guarantee that a part in your heating system won’t fail, we know that regular checkups significantly reduce the chances of serious breakdowns.
Depending upon the Service Partner Plan you select, our team will examine your home’s:
- Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
- Plumbing Systems
- Indoor Air Quality
A Comprehensive Review
Our certified service technicians will inspect your home’s heating regularly, change out filters you provide, and make sure it’s operating as efficiently as possible. A Cook service technician will perform the following:
- Inspect the entire system
- Check the connections of wires and tubing
- Flush the condensate drain line
- Lubricate the necessary parts
- Test all controls
- Check airflow
Cook Home Services Maintenance Plans
With our home service maintenance plan, you enjoy priority service, discounts on repairs and other services, as well as hassle-free scheduling. We keep track of your maintenance services and call you to schedule the next appointment so you don’t have to.
If your heating system stops or it’s just not keeping your family comfortable it’s time to call on the certified and trained service technicians from Cook Home Services.
That’s less than 50 cents a day for the added protection and peace of mind and far less than the cost of a major repair that was needed because a system wasn’t properly cared for.
Whether you’re looking for a boiler, a heat pump, or a heating, Cook Home Services is here to help. Our team is happy to explain your options, so you can make the right heating choice for your home with complete confidence.
If worries about costs have been keeping you from upgrading your home’s heating system, we’re here to help. We can connect you with financing options that let you improve your home’s comfort and lower your energy bills.
Thinking about switching to a different type of fuel or system to boost reliability or lower energy costs? We’ll be happy to discuss the pros and cons of each type of fuel and give you the information you need to decide with complete confidence.
Does the air in your home get stuffy sometimes? Is it too humid (or not humid enough)? Find yourself coughing and sneezing from allergies? The Cook Home Services team can show you how today’s technology can make your home’s air cleaner and more comfortable.