Indoor Air Quality Services
Most people spend about 90% of their time indoors, so it’s no surprise the quality of your indoor air can play a big role on your health. Cook Home Services can make your home’s air cleaner and more comfortable.
Get Started Now
Schedule Your Appointment Online Today!
Indoor air quality is essential for health. Poor indoor air quality can cause headaches, fatigue, respiratory problems and other health issues.
Cook Home Services is committed to providing top-notch indoor air quality services and products to improve our comfort and health. We understand how important indoor air quality is for your well-being, and that’s why we offer a variety of products and services to keep your indoor air quality at its best.
We’ve been educating homeowners in Crawfordsville, Montgomery County, and the surrounding area about the health risks of poor indoor air quality, and then helping them do something about it. Our air quality performance testing, maintenance, and upgrade options include:
- Fewer allergens. Indoor air quality products such as air filters, air purifiers and humidifiers can help reduce the number of allergens in your home, making it a safer environment for people with allergies.
- Prevention of mold and mildew growth. Humidity and moisture can cause mold and mildew growth in your home, which can lead to health issues. Dehumidifiers can help keep your home’s humidity levels in check and prevent mold and mildew growth.
- Fewer harmful pollutants. Indoor air quality products can help remove harmful pollutants from your home, including volatile organic compounds (VOCs), pet dander and dust mites. Air purifiers and air cleaners remove germs and contaminants from your home’s air. Air purifiers use germicidal UV lamps to rid the air in your home of any contaminants. Air purifiers do not rely on filters or screens as air cleaners do. As a result, they require less frequent maintenance.
- Superior comfort. Proper indoor air quality can increase your comfort level by regulating temperature and humidity levels in vour home.
- Reduced energy use. An installed energy recovery ventilator (ERV) can help regulate the temperature and humidity levels in your home, reducing the workload on your HVAC system and saving energy.
- HVAC system protection. Indoor air quality products can help protect your heating and air conditioning system by preventing the buildup of dirt and dust on your system’s components.
At Cook Home Services, we offer a complete line of indoor air quality products and services, including air filters, humidifiers, dehumidifiers and energy recovery ventilators (ERV). Our experienced technicians can help you choose the right products for your home and install them for vou. If you’re not sure your home’s air is as good as it can be, call Cook Home Services for help today!
Cook Products & Services
Have your morning showers gone cold? We repair and replace traditional storage water heaters, as well as tankless, solar, and recirculation systems. We’ll check your water heater and help you choose the replacement that’s right for your needs.
Most power surges last just milliseconds, but they can create extensive damage to your home’s wiring, appliances, and other electrical devices like computers and big-screen TVs. Our certified electricians can show you how a whole home surge protector can keep surges out of your wires.
Cook Home Services has a Service Partner Plan that starts for as little as $14.95 per month. That’s less than 50 cents a day for the added protection and peace of mind … and far less than the cost of a major repair that was needed because a system wasn’t properly cared for.
Been thinking about switching to a different type of fuel or system to boost reliability or lower energy costs? We’ll be happy to discuss the pros and cons of each type of fuel and give you the information you need to decide with complete confidence.